Achieve dynamic integrity
ONTROL® handles financial consolidation requirements by consolidating your results quickly and accurately while keeping in compliance with international accounting and regulatory standards. An enterprise can gain this kind of incisive knowledge about its financial and business performance by linking statutory financial consolidation, financial management and financial reporting all with a single solution. CONTROL® delivers just this.
- Immediate, dynamic consolidations across any number of dimensions (Business areas, geographic locations, products, customers, market segments)
- Unlimited numbers of consolidation levels
- Support for any number of alternate hierarchies to support coordinated statutory and management structures
- Ad-Hoc filtering, selections and reporting branches for “on-the-fly” consolidations and user defined reporting
- On-the-fly scaling of numeric values so that data may be reported easily in dollars, thousands, or millions.
- Automatic currency conversion accommodating any number of rates (period, average
- Mapping for multiple charts of accounts with drill-to-source capability
- Simple incorporation and tracking of eliminating entities and entries
- Scriptable and triggered data mapping and reporting
- Automatic reconciliation and error reporting
- Multiple Data Sources
Each division or department may use different ERP or GL systems. CONTROL® with built in ETL tool maps your disparate source data into a common set of dimensions and members for consolidation from any system which could be any ERP/GL systems egs: JD Edwards, Great Plains, Oracle, People Soft, Scala, Soloman, Axapata, Legacy systems or from un structured data sources
- Multi currency
CONTROL® has the ability to translate financial data from one currency to another, allowing you to consolidate and see the results in the currency of your choice. It supports the entry of data in any currency and the automatic conversion to another currency using month end rates, month beginning rates, average rates, blended historical rates or any other designated rate.
- Real time roll ups and unlimited number of consolidation levels
CONTROL® supports different levels of roll-ups and enables multiple levels of consolidation. Also, as CONTROL® supports multiple hierarchies, users can view consolidation based on the required level.
- Ability to enter and document adjustments, Intercompany eliminations
CONTROL® helps you perform intercompany eliminations through modeling your business process resulting in elimination of such transactions helping in proper group consolidations.
- P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow and Fixed assets
Provides clear, transparent, financial statements and reporting including profit and loss, cash flows & balance sheets.
- Compare Budgets and Actual data
Compares budgets-to-actual data from a single application including assets, liabilities, revenues and expenses.
- Web based Access and ease of deployment
CONTROL® supports web deployment that enables users to use the application from remote locations without installing the software in individual computers. Ensures Zero Foot Print deployment and requires minimum dependence on the IT team for support and maintenance
- Workflow Enabled
The work flow in CONTROL® facilitates a close watch on the budget cycle by task and by responsible head. It also allows to view the status of the task such as percentage completed, the due date, responsible head and other parameters the avail the status of a certain process
- Top down and Bottom up budgeting
CONTROL® provides top down budgeting where the management sets the goals and the strategy is executed by the departments and also the bottom up budgeting that helps the departments to align with the corporate
- Powerful cost allocation features
The inbuilt cost allocation feature in CONTROL® supports driver, factor based as well as dynamic and fixed allocations. Multiple allocations can be executed at the same time and each one could be user defined
- Drill to source
Drill to the origin of the data, even upto the invoice level in order to analyze the numbers or track the numbers. This feature helps to track until the transactional details such as the invoice number, order number, etc
- Declarative commands, fast data entry
Allows you to modify and change the existing numbers by using simple declarative commands such as increase sales by 5%, decrease costs to15m and so on
- Audit Trail
A full audit trail maintained for every journal transaction
- Financial Reports